Christmas is coming, and one great way to show your friends how much you love them is by giving them a heartfelt, thoughtful gift.
However, it can sometimes be hard to find just the right present.
Do you want something to make them laugh? Do you want to give them something more sentimental?
In a rush? Here are our top picks:
In this article, we’ll give you ten cute Christmas gift ideas to get your friends – plus, we’ll give you some pointers on how to choose the best gift for your best friend.
“Most Likely to Microwave” Oven Mitt.
We all know someone that deserves this title. This cute oven mitt lets them flaunt this title and allows them to pull those hot plates out of the microwave.
MEIKIUP Most Likely to Microwave Pot Holders Mats Non-Slip Kitchen Oven Pads Pot Holder Heat Resistance Cooking Gloves for BBQ Baking Grilling (Most Likely to Microwave)
- Material: Combination of thick cotton, Soft Quilted Cotton Lining Making It Flexible And Comfortable For Use.
- Package: This potholders will arrive in a zipper bag ready for gift giving. Exquisite packaging, fast transportation.
- Product Performance：8.5 inch length x 6.8 inch width，Heat Resistance and non-slip，Thicker Oven Mitts And Pot Holders, Safety Material, Heat Resistant Up To 356 F/ 180c.Well Protect Your Hands And Wrists From Burns.
- Non-Slip & Hanging Loop: Side Hanging Rope Design oven mitt,Convenient Hanging Storage. Easy to clear and dry.
- Gift giving is a way to express your true feelings. It represents your relationship and good expectations. It is a manifestation of friendship and love. Maybe there are some ideas and blessings that cannot be expressed in words，Gift is the best choice.Represents your sincere blessing and hope. Maybe a small gift can make your friends or relatives smile.Gifts are never limited to time, only to express the most sincere feelings.
“If You Can Read This…” Socks.
If you have a friend whose favorite pastime is relaxing, these socks are perfect. The bottom of them reads: “If you can read this, bring me a…” and you can get them in a variety of variations: wine, coffee, tacos, etc.
Changger If You Can Read This Bring Me Some Wine Fuzzy Funny Saying Crew Wine Socks christmas Unisex Gift
- UPER SOFT :High Quality Material：98% Polyester , 2% Spandex .Super soft, fluffy relaxing feel comforts and warms feet for everyday activities and even during sleep in fall and winter; also wear chenille socks in air conditioned room in summer.
- HIGH QUALITY:The elastic bands at the ankle do not compress your legs giving you the best, comfortable wear experience for everyday activities and even during sleep. Very soft and plush socks made of premium Microfiber provide maximum coziness for your feet keeping them warm, soft and sweat-free.
- FUN GIFT: IF YOU CAN READ THIS, BRING ME SOME WINE, Gifts for Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Hostess or Housewarming or Birthday Gift. Perfect christmas present for family members, friends and anyone you love. Making you be full of energe.
- OCCASIONS:Unisex funny saying knitting word combed cotton crew coffee socks for men women,wear to work, on a date, or lounging around the house!
- SUPER COZY:Get yours today and enjoy the fun socks you will be receiving!!!These socks are great for relaxing keeping your feet warm and comfy while looking cute all winter long without having to slip around on your hardwood floor.
This is probably the craziest gift you’ll find- but it’s very cozy and warm! If you have a friend that’s always cold, this giant burrito blanket is ideal! Of course, if your friend isn’t a fan of burritos, it also comes in a waffle pattern.
CASOFU Burritos Blanket, Double Sided Giant Flour Tortilla Throw Blanket, Novelty Tortilla Blanket for Your Family, 285 GSM Soft and Comfortable Flannel Taco Blanket for Adults. (Beige, 60 inches)
2 used from $16.24
- Incredibly Soft and Warm Fleece - To keep you and your loved ones especially cozy on a crisp night as you wrap up by the fireplace to watch some TV, or spread it out on the ground for a picnic!
- Funny Blanket - Have you ever wanted to be a giant tortilla, burrito, or any tortilla based food? Simply lay down inside the blanket and roll yourself up, becoming the burrito that you’ve always wanted to be.
- Perfect Gift - This burrito blanket is the perfect gift for your family and friends. It can be used as a sofa blanket, travel blanket, camping blanket, and bed blanket. We have been committed to bringing you the best products, so our blanket presents you with a beautiful gift bag, you can put the blanket in the gift bag before giving it to your lover.
- Care Instruction - Please wash this blanket before you use. Machine wash in gentle cycle with cold water, tumble dry on low when needed, never fade and shrink.
- Casofu is the first brand to produce and sell burrito blanket, we have always been committed to providing customers with interesting and practical products, and we will continue to make more products to your satisfaction.
“Do You Even Sift Bro?” Hoodie.
If you have a friend that enjoys baking, this is an adorable hoodie to get for them!
Do You Even Sift, Bro? Pullover Hoodie
- Do You Even Sift, Bro?
- Archaeology top with the print: Do You Even Sift, Bro?
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck
The Golden Girls Chia Pet.
Yes, Chia Pets are still a thing – and there are still lots of people out there who love watching The Golden Girls.
Give your best friend one of these silly gifts and then sit back and catch up on reruns of this iconic television show.
The Golden Girls Rushmore Chia Pet Planter - Dorothy, Blanche, Rose, Sophia - Funny Seed Planting Pot - Creative Novelty Gifts Memorabilia - Best Toy Head Growing Pottery Figure- Official Merchandise
Bob Ross Coloring Book.
There are lots of people out there who enjoy coloring to relax. This Bob Ross Coloring Book provides your friends with some great Bob Ross drawings that they can color as they please and create “happy little trees” in the process.
The Bob Ross Coloring Book
$9.18 in stock
51 used from $1.68
|Number Of Pages||96|
“From Crook to Cook,” a cookbook from Snoop Dogg.
You may not believe it, but Snoop Dogg is a credible source when it comes to cooking- he’s even got a cooking/entertaining show with Martha Stewart. If you have a friend who loves spending time in the kitchen, this will make the perfect gift.
From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen (Snoop Dogg Cookbook, Celebrity Cookbook with Soul Food Recipes) (Snoop Dog x Chronicle Books)
$12.74 in stock
23 used from $8.59
|Number Of Pages||192|
Candles from Evil Queen.
These candles have some charming names. The “I Can’t Adult Today” smells like Saturday morning cartoons and fruity cereal.
Adult Merit Badges.
Every now and then, we need a reminder that we’re doing good. Emily McDowell & Friends offers some cute adult merit badge pins that say things like: “Picked my Battles” or “Took my own advice.”
Winks For Days Adult Merit Badge Embroidered Iron-On Patches (Funny - Set 1) - Includes Three (3) 2” Patches: Avoided Confrontation, I Tried My Best, and Minded My Own Business
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Each set includes THREE (3) Merit Badge Patches as shown. Winks For Days offers many different sets to choose from. Want to collect them all? Come back when you’ve earned it!
- QUALITY EMBROIDERY MATTERS: Adulting Merit Badge patches are made with colorful polyester thread. Each patch features beautiful embroidery that is made to last. We put care and quality into each and every stitch. A lot of thought also goes into making our patches in sizes that work for most people and most projects. Each patch is 2”H x 2”W
- EASY AND FUN TO APPLY: Each patch has iron-on backing and includes step-by-step iron-on instructions. Don’t have an iron? No worries! Glue, sew or iron patches onto garments, bags, jackets, hats and even shoes if they are large enough!
- UNIQUE ARTISTIC STYLE: Winks For Days believes in creativity. We design patches ourselves, but also collaborate with talented artists to bring our iron-on patch ideas to life so that our customers can enjoy wearable pieces of original art.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Adulting is hard, but we have you covered. Merit patches from Winks for Days make perfect presents for family and friends. Need a gift for the responsible adult in your life? Boost their morale with an everlasting reminder of their achievements! Merit patches are cute, clever, nicely packaged and sure to make you a hero!
They make great gifts for your loved ones.
Heated Narwhal Whale Slippers.
Everyone loves the narwhal whales – they look like sea-going unicorns with their horns – so narwhal whale slippers are bound to be a hit. Plus, these slippers are heated to keep feet toasty warm.
Funziez! - Narwhal Fuzzy Slippers - Unisex House Shoe - Novelty Slippers (Large) Blue
- UNICORN OF THE SEA - Each slipper features a stuffed plush narwhal with embroidered face, a cute little horn, and fins and flippers, perfect for narwhal lovers and for any fans of sea animals! Spread some happiness and joy every time you or someone else looks down at the adorable little fellow surrounding your little toes.
- SUPPORTED SOLE - An ultra comfortable cushioned footbed surrounds your feet, keeping them supported. They're ideal for those long walks from your couch to the fridge, or while standing as you get ready in front of the bathroom mirror.
- KEEP YOUR FEET WARM - Our super soft, polyester sherpa fabric lines the inside of our narwhal novelty slippers to give you warmth and comfort. With our convenient slip-in style and moisture wicking fabric, not only will it give your feet warmth, it allows for easy removal and room for your feet to breathe as you relax and lounge at home.
- SLIP-PROTECTION - Traction dots on our foam sole helps prevent slips and falls on slick floors, ensuring your slippers stay right where you want them. This outsole grip can be used on any surface, whether you're on wood, carpet, or tile flooring. Just slide your feet right in and you're ready to be on-the-go!
- SIZING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS - FUNZIEZ! Slippers by Silver Lilly offers a variety of Women's and Men's Unisex Slipper Sizing. See the size chart in photo images for more details. Spot or wipe clean only.
Pair them with a hot toddy or apple cider to make a perfect “Netflix and chill” kind of night.
How to Choose the Perfect Gift
Now that we’ve provided you with ten cute Christmas gift ideas to get your friends, let’s look at how to choose the perfect gift.
Get Some Ideas.
Start by getting a piece of paper and pen and start jotting down some ideas. Think about the types of things your friend is interested in.
Then, narrow that down by thinking about whether you want your gift to be funny, sentimental, etc.
Choose a Gift That Reflects Their Personality.
As you think about the ideas you’ve jotted down, think hard about the person you’re buying for and their personality.
For example, if you have a friend obsessed with music, consider getting them an album or t-shirt of their favorite artist.
Consider Handmade Gifts.
If you’re gifting a close friend, the perfect gift is one you can both relate to and have some meaning.
Therefore, a handmade gift is always a great choice- sometimes better than a store-bought one because it shows that you put some thought and effort into it instead of grabbing something that everyone has.
Write a Letter.
This kind of goes together with the tip listed above. Take some time to write your friend a letter expressing how much you appreciate and value their friendship.
Be careful not to write a novel, though- a short, sweet note will be enough.
Sometimes, a gift like this will make a more significant impression than a greeting card you grab off the shelf.
Choose an Experience Over a Physical Object
Depending on your friend, an experience might be a better choice. Think about the types of things your friend enjoys doing.
Perhaps you might consider getting concert tickets or tickets for an art exhibit. Carefully consider what the two of you could do together to show you care.
Help Them by Paying a Bill.
Right now, there’s still a lot of people out there who are struggling financially. If your friend is one of those people, consider paying a bill for them. You might even consider creating a fundraiser for them.
Of course, you should only do something like this if you know it will be appreciated.
Donate to a Charity on Their Behalf.
If you have a friend who has everything – and there’s nothing they need or want, choose a charity for a cause they care deeply about and make a donation in their name.
Give Them Something They Want.
Sometimes, when choosing a gift, we end up going overboard trying to pick the perfect one.
However, you want to consider how the gift will affect your friend and whether or not it’s something they would find helpful.
Research to Make an Informed Decision
When you are trying to decide what gift will suit someone, you need to take some time to do your research.
This will help you make an informed decision. Here are a few tips to help you do just this:
Note simple information about them.
Think about the following:
- What gender does that person identify with?
- What is their age?
- Do they live alone or with family/friends?
- Are they in school, or are they grown?
Remember Their Preferences
Consider what it is that they think/talk about the most or if there’s something they’ve mentioned they’d like to have or something they’ve been participating in that they enjoy doing.
Check Out Their Social Media Profiles
Spend some time looking through their social media profiles. There might be something that they’ve posted about that they may not have necessarily said anything about.
Social media profiles are a great place to learn more about people.
Find Out if They Shop Online
These days, most people shop online- or at least have a wish list set up somewhere, even if they don’t shop. This will make it much easier to pick out a gift that you know they will love.
You can have it sent to you so you can hand-deliver it, or you can have it sent directly to them.
Go Shopping With Them
Go on a shopping excursion with them and see what they are most drawn to. If they look at something and end up not getting it, see if you can find out why they opted out.
Did they think it was too expensive? Did they not like it after getting a closer look?
Either way, this can help you come up with some ideas for them.
Pay Attention When They Talk
When you are talking to them or hear them interacting with others, pay attention to the things they mention they might like to have.
Ask for Input from Others
Talk with some mutual friends to see if they might have some ideas they’d be willing to share with you.
Find out if they’ve given a gift in the past and how the friend reacted to it.
Ask Their Relatives
If you’re still struggling with ideas, talk to their siblings, parents, or other relatives.
They will usually know that person better than anyone else and may have some advice on what would be a good gift.
Christmas is coming. That means it’s time to start thinking about what gifts you’ll be getting for your loved ones this year.
There are so many adorable things on the market that make great gifts. We’ve given you ten ideas to get you thinking, as well as some thoughts on things to consider when trying to find the perfect gift for your friend.
Remember, if all else fails, a gift card is something that almost everyone will find to be ideal because they can get whatever they want.